What is CSC Moldova?
CSC Moldova is an association of Christian students from the universities of Moldova. As Christians, we want to show that faith in God is especially relevant to people who think.
We organize lectures, moral-spiritual educational events, discussion groups, and various other activities at different universities in Moldova. We want to think together about the essential questions of life. If you are a student, you are welcome to join.
CSC Moldova is part of the IFES organization worldwide and locally CNTM. CSC is non-governmental, non-profit NGO, registered at Ministry of Justice in 2003, with the purpose of promoting the Christian moral principles of thinking, work and coexistence in society and especially in the academic environment of the Republic of Moldova.
What are CSC Moldova groups?
CSC Moldova is made up of several local city groups. The students in these groups come from all possible fields of studies and educational institutions, such as universities, universities of applied sciences, academics and others. The groups are themselves led by students who are trained and supervised by staff (staff) or volunteer group leaders.
What we believe?
CSC Moldova is inter-denominational and the foundation of our faith is:
- The unity of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit in the Godhead.
- The sovereignty of God in creation, revelation, redemption and final judgement.
- The divine inspiration and entire trustworthiness of Holy Scripture, as originally given, and its supreme authority in all matters of faith and conduct.
- The universal sinfulness and guilt of all people since the fall, rendering them subject to God’s wrath and condemnation.
- Redemption from the guilt, penalty, dominion and pollution of sin, solely through the sacrificial death (as our representative and substitute) of the Lord Jesus Christ, the incarnate Son of God.
- The bodily resurrection of the Lord Jesus Christ from the dead and his ascension to the right hand of God the Father.
- The presence and power of the Holy Spirit in the work of regeneration.
- The justification of the sinner by the grace of God through faith alone.
- The indwelling and work of the Holy Spirit in the believer.
- The one holy universal Church which is the body of Christ and to which all true believers belong.
- The expectation of the personal return of the Lord Jesus Christ.
Promoting Christian moral principles of thinking work and living in society and the academic environment in the Republic of Moldova.
Areas: Moral – spiritual education, Civic – community development, Personal Development, Volunteering, Mobilization.
- The moral-spiritual development of young people;
- Promoting the Christian message and involvement in the university
- Promoting student initiative and leadership
- Promoting the integration of students with graduates
- Development of the organizational capacity of the Association;
- Strengthening the organization and functioning framework of the Association
- Strengthening the financial stability of the Association
- Human resources development/volunteering
- Continuous monitoring and evaluation of the quality of the offered programs
- Development of the relationship between the Association and the external environment.
- To increase participation of the Association in the process of social dialogue in the areas of interest
- To promote open communication between the Association and the external environment.
The organizational structure of the CSC Moldova Association includes the following:
The members of The Executive Office, The Board of Directors, The President, The Auditor, The Members of the Executive Secretaries, The Executive Director, The Accountant, The Program and Project Coordinators.